|7th April 2016, 08:00|
Join Date: Jul 2011
Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts
I use Mavericks OS X 10.9.5. To download tube videos I use:
The above mentioned downloaders can't download all the tube videos I desire.
What downloader will download most if not all tube videos?:confused
|The Following User Says Thank You to Angelcuco For This Useful Post:|
|7th April 2016, 11:03|
Join Date: Feb 2013
Thanked 11,176 Times in 2,423 Posts
I use Video DownloadHelper.
My Depositfiles account has been terminated, sorry about the inconvenience.
Please delete posts with non-working links, as I won't be re-uploading.
|21st May 2016, 11:39|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Thanked 206 Times in 49 Posts
download Youtube Videos as mp4 I heard it will grab any thing
Here are the formats you can download using this extension:
* MP4 360p (480x270, 480x360) - all videos are available in this format. Use it if you want to play videos on an old mobile phone (iPhone 3GS, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S2) or to save space.
* MP4 720p (1280x720) - HD format, available for an increasing number of videos. Use this format if you want to play higher quality videos on a tablet, laptop or a phone with HD display.
* just in case you need it, you can also download the highest-quality FLV version available: FLV 240p (426x240).
* 480p and 1080p are no longer available as standalone videos downloaded from youtube.com. YouTube switched to adaptive streams and uses separate files for video and audio, which need to be merged to get a video file. This is more complicated and requires more advanced tools (ffmpeg), so I haven't added them yet.
|18th July 2016, 21:06|
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: LaLa Land
Thanked 202 Times in 127 Posts
1. FlashGot in Firefox + iGetter.
2.Ant.com Video Downloader Plugin with Firefox.
Almost with all tube sites 1. will work, if not try 3.
|11th December 2016, 03:53|
Join Date: May 2012
Thanked 481 Times in 193 Posts
for tube downloading i use "Airy" its paid apps . good so far,
|The Following User Says Thank You to DFX-BB For This Useful Post:|