"Department is working hard to make improvements...And disrupting a city council is not a productive way to help fix APD"
So yeah, here's the productive way
The changes include:
• No signs, props or other campaign material, except that which can be presented on the overhead projector, will be allowed in the Council chambers.
• Only the person speaking during public comment periods may stand at the podium or in the area around it, with the exception of those who need a translator or assistance.
• The two-minute limit for speakers will be strictly enforced.
• There will be no tolerance for disruptive public outbursts.
• The wheelchair ramp to the right of the City Council dais will no longer be open to those wishing to film, per a Fire Marshal’s Office recommendation. Those with cameras will still be able to film the meeting from the left of the dais.
That, will help...