Go Back Free Porn & Adult Videos Forum > General Forum Section > General Discussion > Sex & Porn Discussion

Follow Planet Suzy Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites FAQ Mark Forums Read
Notices

Sex & Porn Discussion Adult topics.

Thread Tools
Old 18th May 2010, 01:58
Who Cut The Cheese?

Postaholic

Karmafan's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,994
Thanks: 32,811
Thanked 28,562 Times in 7,610 Posts
Karmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a God
Default

I read Sophie's interview on another porn news website and she said she got the new tits because she wasn't in the freeones top 10 and all the girls at the top of the list all had big boobs. So she took her perfectly fine C-cups and turned em into monster DDs.
Karmafan is offline
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karmafan For This Useful Post:
Old 19th May 2010, 11:54

Newbie

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 41
Thanks: 69
Thanked 39 Times in 17 Posts
katefan is just really nicekatefan is just really nicekatefan is just really nicekatefan is just really nicekatefan is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmafan View Post
Most american porn seems to be frankensteinettes with plastic tits and lots of piercings and tattoos. If you want really good looking naturally busty women sooner or later you have to turn towards the european girls or japanese. Tittenalarm and Natural Wonders of the World series's (both have at least 50 or more DVDs) are full of really hot busty women and very few of them have implants.

As far as Japanese go Hitomi Tanaka is the cream of the crop but there are also many others. Typhoona on this board has a bunch of really great threads devoted to the best of the asian girls like Hitomi, Fuko, Rin Aoki, or Rui Akikawa.

Sophie Dee is brittish but I think she lives here in the states with her husband (one of the black male talents in the business) so that may have influinced her to pump up her formerly wonderful tits.
You're so right Karmafan, most of those implants look awful, and I do find it hard to imagine how they would turn a guy on. Some of the Japanese girls with bigguns look OK, but sadly, I find the guys a real turn off. Nothing gay here, but it takes two to tango, and if one of them isn't right, it's spoilt. Do you know of any scenes with naturally big breasted Japanese girls with Western guys? (Also, all that pixelated censorship crap....what's that about!)
katefan is offline
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katefan For This Useful Post:
Old 19th May 2010, 18:58

Addicted

Iwpach's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 528
Thanks: 3,284
Thanked 1,110 Times in 390 Posts
Iwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a God
Lightbulb Plenty of clips and movies to found of her doing the deed

Quote:
Originally Posted by katefan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmafan View Post
Most american porn seems to be frankensteinettes with plastic tits and lots of piercings and tattoos. If you want really good looking naturally busty women sooner or later you have to turn towards the european girls or japanese. Tittenalarm and Natural Wonders of the World series's (both have at least 50 or more DVDs) are full of really hot busty women and very few of them have implants.

As far as Japanese go Hitomi Tanaka is the cream of the crop but there are also many others. Typhoona on this board has a bunch of really great threads devoted to the best of the asian girls like Hitomi, Fuko, Rin Aoki, or Rui Akikawa.

Sophie Dee is brittish but I think she lives here in the states with her husband (one of the black male talents in the business) so that may have influinced her to pump up her formerly wonderful tits.
You're so right Karmafan, most of those implants look awful, and I do find it hard to imagine how they would turn a guy on. Some of the Japanese girls with bigguns look OK, but sadly, I find the guys a real turn off. Nothing gay here, but it takes two to tango, and if one of them isn't right, it's spoilt. Do you know of any scenes with naturally big breasted Japanese girls with Western guys? (Also, all that pixelated censorship crap....what's that about!)
Most any scene with Fujiko Kano, she's Japanese,and I've never watched a scene with her and the "8 bit cooch" LOL
Iwpach is offline
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iwpach For This Useful Post:
Old 19th May 2010, 19:24
Infallable..never mind

Clinically Insane

bill_az's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,846
Thanks: 8,474
Thanked 25,406 Times in 4,051 Posts
bill_az Is a Godbill_az Is a Godbill_az Is a Godbill_az Is a Godbill_az Is a Godbill_az Is a Godbill_az Is a Godbill_az Is a Godbill_az Is a Godbill_az Is a Godbill_az Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmafan View Post
Sophie Dee is brittish but I think she lives here in the states with her husband (one of the black male talents in the business) so that may have influinced her to pump up her formerly wonderful tits.
She would bristle at being called British--she's Welsh . And I believe it's been pointed out somewhere 'round here--she was married to Mr. Marcus, but now divorced. Check her scenes from 2 years ago: wedding ring. Now: no ring .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmafan View Post
I read Sophie's interview on another porn news website and she said she got the new tits because she wasn't in the freeones top 10 and all the girls at the top of the list all had big boobs.
That is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. Most girls just send a kickback to Freeones. It's a floating bribe machine. How else could Jenny Poussin (keyword: who?) be in their top 10 all of last year. And how can Ami Charms have a "new" gallery when she's been retired for five years. Bribes cost a lot less than a pair of huge bolt-ons.

And since when did Freeones becomes so important? I bet a better meter of a whore's popularity is her thread views in PATM.
bill_az is offline
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bill_az For This Useful Post:
Old 19th May 2010, 20:49
Who Cut The Cheese?

Postaholic

Karmafan's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,994
Thanks: 32,811
Thanked 28,562 Times in 7,610 Posts
Karmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a God
Default

In the interview she says her husband is Lee Bangs.

I always thought it was Silvia Saint that was with Mr. Marcus? If he was with Sophie too he must have a thing for Busty Euro Blonds.
Karmafan is offline
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karmafan For This Useful Post:
Old 19th May 2010, 21:34

Addicted

Iwpach's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 528
Thanks: 3,284
Thanked 1,110 Times in 390 Posts
Iwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a GodIwpach Is a God
Wink Kind of a cliche by now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmafan View Post
In the interview she says her husband is Lee Bangs.

I always thought it was Silvia Saint that was with Mr. Marcus? If he was with Sophie too he must have a thing for Busty Euro Blonds.
Iwpach is offline
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iwpach For This Useful Post:
Old 20th May 2010, 13:12

Newbie

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 41
Thanks: 69
Thanked 39 Times in 17 Posts
katefan is just really nicekatefan is just really nicekatefan is just really nicekatefan is just really nicekatefan is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmafan View Post
In the interview she says her husband is Lee Bangs.

I always thought it was Silvia Saint that was with Mr. Marcus? If he was with Sophie too he must have a thing for Busty Euro Blonds.
Don't we all!
katefan is offline
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katefan For This Useful Post:
Old 20th May 2010, 16:43
10 years a member

Beyond Redemption

alexora's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 20,899
Thanks: 118,039
Thanked 112,426 Times in 19,116 Posts
alexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_az View Post
since when did Freeones becomes so important? I bet a better meter of a whore's popularity is her thread views in PATM.
Amen.
__________________
SOME OF MY CONTENT POSTS ARE DOWN: FEEL FREE
TO PM ME WITH ANY RE-UPLOAD REQUESTS


alexora is online now
The Following User Says Thank You to alexora For This Useful Post:
Old 20th May 2010, 18:10
Who Cut The Cheese?

Postaholic

Karmafan's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,994
Thanks: 32,811
Thanked 28,562 Times in 7,610 Posts
Karmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a God
Default

You can tell the top 100 list is rigged. Just looking at it... the 1st euro girl you see is Silvia Saint way back at 89. The top of the list is filled with Frankensteinettes (Implants, tattoos, multiple piercings) that are contracted to the big studios and seems rigged like Lisa Ann #1, Sara Jay #8, Ava Devine #22 (she looks likes a transvestite and ugly as they come).
Karmafan is offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karmafan For This Useful Post:
Old 20th May 2010, 19:05
10 years a member

Beyond Redemption

alexora's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 20,899
Thanks: 118,039
Thanked 112,426 Times in 19,116 Posts
alexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a Godalexora Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmafan View Post
Ava Devine #22 (she looks likes a transvestite and ugly as they come).
Ava Devine looks like something you wake up next to after a heavy drinking night out. First you see her, then you scream!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
__________________
SOME OF MY CONTENT POSTS ARE DOWN: FEEL FREE
TO PM ME WITH ANY RE-UPLOAD REQUESTS


alexora is online now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexora For This Useful Post:
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:24.




vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) Free Porn

Online free porn at mobile phone


tori welles troubleiga wyrwal pussysusanna lee hoffs xxxtraci lords boobstallest pornvanessa monet billiard ballinlouise bourgoin pornnikita denise vidsshiny spandex forumkaley cuoco nude fakekari byron fakebiggest breast pornstarsheather starlet nakedcache:iqwHl_g3Q58J:okontse.ru/t216035-p3-carrie-moon.html brett rossi and destiny dixonsunshine seiber videoslela hdkarma Rosenberg Free Porn & Adult Videos Forumtracy ryan corporate fantasynew ground porn gamessissy maid forumchaka t pictureskrista allen porn videojennifer metcalfe nutsliv lindeland photosmya nichole customer is always rightmistress rhiannon blowjobchristal and johnkatie morgans pornchristine nguyen hardcoresara jean pornocatalina cruz nakedlucie wilde hd videoMobil bedava rosebertram PORNOSulana ivans forumanne heche picslea lazuremolinee green videosavy scott torrentslil candy pornstarbrooke skye horsemegan fenox videosgracey glamkathleen robertson toplesssports voyeur picslexy shawncalacravesdiane limberbig ass pawg picsnella nude picsveronica carsolesdom videoshiny spandex forumtaboo comics porntika sumpter boobspediahannah hilton pilatesaffect3d 2013 collectionmilfton comicsjulie benz darkdrivehot malaysmatures in pantyhose picssarah vandella swallowliza del sierra moviesjewel styles picsaline black bachelorkianna dior planetsuzyjolee pornpornstar olivia winterssasha grey picturenikky case planetsuzywifecrazy forumjanine lindemulder planetsuzysam bond pornstarjessie andrews squirtkimberley kuppscandid butt crackdiddylicious sex videonautica thorn and mandingoincest grandma pornchristina vlahakis nude