|16th February 2010, 01:54|
To Protect and Serve
Join Date: Sep 2007
Thanked 223,219 Times in 17,050 Posts
Hide Links Tool
A tool now is available to "hide" your links posted in this section; hopefully this will help reduce the number of links reported and killed.
To use the "hide" tool, wrap [ hide ] and [ /hide ] around the part of your post that you want to hide (remove the spaces before and after the words "hide"). Links wrapped in [ hide ] only will become visible to members clicking "Thanks" for the post. Posting a reply will not show the links.
- Use [ hide ] only around download links, not for pictures or unrelated materials.
- Include the host name of links in your posts when using [ hide ] so members will know what they will get after clicking "Thanks".
- Guests will not have access to hidden links because they can not click "Thanks".
- Using [ hide ] is optional.
Contact a moderator if you have any questions.
|The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to LarryO For This Useful Post:|
|22nd March 2010, 16:51|
Numéro Vingt Trois
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Eurobabe (sometimes Eurobitch)
Thanked 16,486 Times in 2,993 Posts
Please Note that when using the HIDE Tool, you SHOULD MENTION the file host outside the HIDE
This is to enable members to judge whether or not they want to DL from that particular host.
- Kiss, While Your Lips Are Still Red -